Posted by : Etika Indra Khusna Rabu, 04 April 2012

My first OTHER ( Outpouring of The Heart ) = Curhat ( Curahan Hati )



Kaf, in the An-Nahl mosque of EEPIS



One upon the time ......

 
My female cousin say : " Hi, long time no see, Mbak ..." ( english version )
My young brother say : " Mbak, when will you go home ? I need your help to prepare my national exam? #crying with ngesot act " ( english version again )
My nephew say : " Mbak, I want to ask you, why I can't download Adobe Photoshop with my new modem ? " ( Oh My God, this question is so funny -______- )
My mother say : " Take care in Surabaya, Nduk.. If your duty have finished, go home quickly, dear. Don't try to follow "Demo Kenaikan BBM !!!" ( What the relationship between go home and demonstration of BBM increasing, Mom ???? )

From my survey, I can conclude that all of my family are missing me. Do you know? It's my first time that I really want to go home. And I want to say " Nganjuk ..... I miss u ". Because, I have stayed in Surabaya for 4 weeks, and may be that will be more than 4 weeks, may be 5, 6, 7 weeks ???? Ya Allah, this is an awkward feel and also bad syndrom which called " Homesick ".


Give me healthy, Ya Allah ....

Give me strength to survive in this malignant city...
Give me free time to see all of my motivator .... and also
Give me money in this week :D aamiin ...

And my hope : Next week, I will go to my sweet home, and certainly meet with all of my family. I'm really missing them now.


Pray it for me,
cah :D . 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

My Clock

Popular Post

Pengunjung Blog

unique stats

- Copyright © Kaf -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -